What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received on the terminal from the Web site visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a Web site by storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that are not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user's preferences, such as the selected language, access data or page personalization.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which Web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising banner to get there.
Our sites may also have links to social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter). But we don’t control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, we advise you to review their own cookie policies.
Types of cookies
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies.
- Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies
- Third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
- Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies
- Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services offered.
- For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or validation of options, use of security elements, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portals, to develop navigation profiles and to be able to know the preferences of the users of this in order to improve the supply of products and services.
- For example, by means of an analytical cookie the geographical areas of greater interest of a user will be controlled, which is the most accepted product, etc.
-Advertising / advertising cookies:
- Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc.
- Advertising cookies allow through advertising management to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer you advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to term:
- Session cookies.
- Session cookies are those that last the time the user is browsing the Web page and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent Cookies
- These cookies are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the Web site.
Identification of cookies on this site
How to disable or delete cookies?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment by indicating your non-conformity, we would only use technical cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. If you continue browsing our website without refusing your authorization, this implies that you accept their use.
If you still decide to change the configuration of your access to the Web site, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will be completely adjusted to the version of your browser. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options usually found in the Options menu, in the "Privacy" section. (Please consult your browser's help for more information).
What does it mean to accept cookies?
If you accept our cookies, you allow us to improve the Web to provide you with optimal access and to give you a more efficient and personalized service.
In addition, you can configure your browser to set only trusted websites or pages that you are currently browsing to manage cookies, allowing you to select your preferences.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure its validity, so it may be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly, where we will inform you of any updates.